We want to thank you for trusting us with all of your equipment, parts, and service needs. We value and appreciate your business, and your health and safety is very important to us at all times. We want to make you aware that as our world navigates our way through the COVID-19 development, we are following all recommendations and precautions from the Centers of Disease Control to assure our business is a safe environment for all.
These measures include the following:
- If an employee is not feeling well, we have asked they not come to work, but rather they consult with their family physicians and remain at home.
- Employees are to wash their hands frequently.This is always our policy.
- Although we prefer a friendly greeting, we have asked all employees to refrain from shaking hands with customers.
- We ask that employees and customers maintain a safe distance of six feet from each other.
- We are sanitizing our counter spaces, writing utensils, and the equipment in our showroom regularly.
- A public restroom is available if you would like the opportunity to wash your hands anytime during your visit.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We wish you and your family many blessings of good health.
Kent Equipment Owner